Saturday, December 29, 2007

Studio Report





This week I'm getting ready to go back to Nashville to finish vocals and extra's on the album. I have so much to do and things were so busy over Christmas that I'll probably be spending hours in front of the computer working last minute on vocal arrangements and synth parts. I thought I'd include a few pictures of my little studio set up I have at home. You can see it's not much, but it's been really helpful with song-writing and demoing. I prepared for my first Nashville trip by pre-recording all of the piano parts which saved us a lot of time during the first week of recording. I'm really happy with how everything is sounding so far. It's been incredibly fulfilling to experience these songs taking shape. I've decided to title the album Days of Eden. It's based on a song I wrote several years ago that has been "waiting in the wings" so to speak. Release date is still TBD, but hopefully I'll know more after this next trip to Nashville.
Kristin

No comments: